Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fence sitter

I have sometimes thought that in the war in heaven before man came to earth that I might well have been an early fence sitter. I think it highly possible that the winds of war just came along and blew me to the side of righteousness. It isn't that I am by nature a bad person, just a somewhat lazy one, and I am sure the  Lord is well aware of my weaknesses. Which is why it surprises and doesn't surprise me at the same time when He maneuvers me into something I either think I can't do or don't think I really want to. Don't get me wrong I always have free choice, but it is hard to deny there is a desire on His part for me when all roads of escape seem to be blocked, and I have to make a choice. Usually by that time the choice has been made very clear, so there is little decision except the one to do or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment